1. Personalized PlanningWhen you collaborate with a travel advisor, your trips will be tailored to your needs, interests, and budget. Emily Howard Slater and her husband worked with an advisor on a trip to Greece. "Each place we went and stayed was different, and she considered all that," says Emily. "We ended in Santorini, and she even knew the exact room to request to maximize the view. It was a perfect trip."
2. Global Expertise And ConnectionsVirtuoso advisors have relationships with people around the world who can arrange experiences that make a trip truly extraordinary. Zach and Parker Morse have worked with an advisor on several trips, including their honeymoon to Africa. "When you think about the nature of a trip to Africa with all the logistics and the extraordinary amount of choices, we wanted someone who really knew what to do when you're there," says Parker.
3. Value For The MoneyA Virtuoso advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online, and can secure special perks you can't get yourself. Elise Muhawi worked with a Virtuoso advisor on her (destination) wedding and honeymoon. Initially, price point was a concern – but as the planning began, value became the clear difference in working with an advisor. "Working with an advisor was a lifesaver," says Elise.
4. VIP TreatmentA Virtuoso travel advisor can get you exclusive access to events, private tours, and other extras. Dahlia Mannarino and her new husband worked with an advisor on a trip to the South Pacific. "There were just so many little things throughout, these personal touches," says Dahlia. "There would be champagne in the different rooms we checked into, courtesy of him. There were upgrades. It was a dream experience."
5. Peace Of MindIn addition to saving you time and money, your advisor is available 24/7 before, during, and after your trip; you can relax and have fun. Carter Drewry and her husband got to the airport for a big trip. His passport was water-damaged, and he wasn't allowed to board. In tears, they reached out to their advisor. She saved the day